IMMIGRATION LAWYER IN MIAMI, FL
The Immigration lawyers at Perez Roman Law, PLLC are committed to proving you the highest level of legal representation possible. We pride ourselves in our level of detail and communication with clients. Our immigration lawyer is reachable so that you don’t feel like you can only talk to a staff person, but an actual lawyer
HOW WE CAN HELP YOU:
Our immigration lawyer in Miami can help you in the following areas:
- Family-Based Petitions: we can help you petition your family member for one of the family-sponsored preference categories.
- Nonimmigrant Visas: the nonimmigration visa category include temporary workers, exchange visitors, fiances of U.S. Citizens, nonimmigrations with extraordinary ability, among others.
- Naturalization: we can help you with your Naturalization Application and make sure that you meet all the Naturalization requirements.
- Visitor’s Visa: we can help you with B-1 (Business) and B-2 (Tourism) Visa applications.
- Pre-immigration tax advice: individuals who are deemed to be residents for tax purposes must pay income tax on their worldwide income. You could be a resident for U.S. tax purposes and not be a resident for immigration purposes.
Come to our office and speak with a Miami immigration lawyer. We pride ourselves in providing excellent customer service, whether you ultimately end up being a client or not. At Perez Roman Law, PLLC we place your best interest forward.